The planning I do answers two most CRITICAL questions:
1. Can you retire?
We’ll dive DEEP in order to answer this question.
If there are issues that prevent you from retiring, we’ll devise a plan on what you need to so you can retire.
Once we confirm your ability to retire, we move on to:
2. How can we reduce the tax burden?
If those two questions are important to you and you want to pursue financial planning with me, here’s what we’ll cover:
- Where and when can we maximize Roth Conversions
- Deep dive into various retirement planning scenarios
- Make sure you don’t run out of money in retirement
- Analysis of past, and future, tax returns for opportunities to REDUCE taxes
- Are your investments in the CORRECT LOCATION to REDUCE TAXES while you’re alive?
- Leave more to your heirs and favored charities and less to the IRS
- Are you paying for insurance you don’t need?
- Do you have the PROPER Estate Planning documents, beneficiary designations, asset titling or are you going to leave your heirs a taxable nightmare?
- Full access to the financial planning software for as long as I continue to use the program